July 20th, 2003


Trip Stuff

Apparently, everybody is bailing on the trip to England. Lori and I may have to cancel if we don't get anybody else to go, or maybe just get a smaller boat. Another choice would be to wait almost a year till next May. We'd fly into England, go to the RE-TG festival and see a reunited Throbbing Gristle (as well as Mezbrow & F. M. Einheit), mess around England and Germany for a week and then catch Wave-Gothic-Treffen which is the weekend after that. Gothic/Industrial festival overload. I'm all over that and Lori is up for it, but I really want to go soemplace this year also.